Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
(redirected from "1983»)
- February, 15 - The first products were manufactured at Ust-Ilimsky Meat Factory.
- the 5th of March - The premiere of the book "Ust-Ilim continues."
- June 18 - At the sawmill-woodworking plant started testing equipment.
- June 24 - A new maternity hospital for 60 places was commissioned.
- July 15 - in the newspaper "Ust-Ilim truth"there was information about the competition dedicated to the 65th anniversary of the Komsomol. One of the points of the plan of measures of the Komsomol Group of Companies was to address letter to the Komsomol in 2018 (year centenary of the Komsomol).
- September 1 - open comprehensive school N11
- 17 October - open Kindergarten N29 "Scarlet Flower"
- the 3rd of November - the first traffic light was set at the intersection of the Heroes of Labor street and Prospekt Mira.
- November 16 - open Kindergarten N30 "Snowdrop"
- December 10th - the first oxygen was obtained at the oxygen-base station CH, which significantly improved the quality of cellulose.
- 27th of December - kindergarten №31 "Rainbow" is open
- December 30th - Ust-Ilimsky sawmill-woodworking plant (UI LDZ) was opened.
- Chronology of the most important dates and events of Ust-Ilimsk - on the site of MUK "Centralized Library System" in Ust-Ilimsk
- Calendar of significant dates for 2013