Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
(redirected from "1978»)
- In construction LPK fighters of youth detachments from the CMEA countries participate in the cities: 170 from Bulgaria, 300 from Hungary, 50 from the GDR, 10 from Poland.
- pioneer camp opened 'Science'
- February 19 - open Kindergarten N14 "Kolobok".
- 2nd of March - Brigade V. N. Kondratenko began construction Ust-Ilimsk CHP to provide steam and hot water to the pulp mill workshops.
- 10th of March - installation of chippers in the wood preparation workshop of the central switchboard started.
- March 19 - A youth detachment from the GDR, having laid 4,000 cubic meters of concrete and 542 cubic meters of brick at the treatment plant, completed its assignment.
- June 16 - team of installers of Vostokenergomontazh (VEM) V.D. Protasova started the installation of the first steam turbine Ust-Ilim thermal power station (UI CHP) with a capacity of 60 megawatts.
- 27th of June - open stadiumAnniversary».
- July 2 - the assembly of the first drying machine at the central locking facility has begun.
- July 22-30 - at Ust-Ilimsk The festival week was held, dedicated to the XI World Festival of Youth and Students in Havana. It took an active part working on the construction of the CMEA - Ust-Ilimsk LPK - youth units from Bulgaria and Hungary.
- August - open school N8
- 5th of August - open Kindergarten N15 "Streamlet"
- October 16 - open Vocational School N42
- November 4th - two boilers of the utilization boiler house were melted, the sewage treatment plant of domestic wastewater began to work.
- November 7 - At the pulp mill under construction, a canteen for 500 places was introduced.
- December 26th - was open Ust-Ilim heat and power plant (CHP).
- Chronology of the most important dates and events of Ust-Ilimsk - on the site of MUK "Centralized Library System" in Ust-Ilimsk
- Calendar of significant dates for 2013