Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
- March 15th - HPP operators generated 500 million kilowatt-hours of electricity.
- May 8 - the fourth HPP unit was put into operation.
- May 9 - the opening took place Obelisk of Glory.
- June 6 - 49 million omul larvae, 7 thousand bream of different ages were released in the Ust-Ilimsk reservoir.
- 5'th of July - the cutting of the clearing for the construction of a power line, through which the Ust-Ilim electricity will go to the construction of the Baikal-Amur Mainline, has begun.
- July 20 - from the flood zone of the Ust-Ilimsk reservoir in Bratsk removed cave paintings of ancient artists. A fifteen-ton diabase plate is installed at the building of the local history museum of Bratsk.
- 9th of September - the counters of the Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station recorded the production of 2 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity.
- September 29 - the fifth hydraulic unit was placed under industrial load.
- November 7 - the sixth electric machine was put into operation.
- 5th of December - the seventh hydraulic unit of the Ust-Ilimsk hydropower station was launched.
- Chronology of the most important dates and events of Ust-Ilimsk - on the site of MUK "Centralized Library System" in Ust-Ilimsk