Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
(redirected from "1974»)
- January 3 - M.Vasilyev, the renowned foreman of the integrated brigade, was awarded the title of Hero of Socialist Labor.
- 4 January - By order of the Ministry of Energy and Electrification of the USSR, a department for the construction of Ust-Ilimsk.
- 5 January - the first passenger train Irkutsk - Ust-Ilimsk left the station Irkutsk.
- January 20th - open Kindergarten N9 "Teremok"
- March 1 - at Ust-Ilimsk delivered the first generator with a capacity of 240 thousand kilowatts. For its transportation by rail required a composition of 20 platforms.
- March 15th - team I. M. Kalinkina completed the assembly of the fourth hydraulic unit.
- May 19 - 11 hours in a row raging fire on the pressure face of the dam. Hydrobuilders heroically won back their offspring from the fire and defeated the element. At the conclusion of an authoritative commission, the main structures of the hydroelectric complex were not damaged.
- June 26 - at Ust-Ilimsk arrived All-Union shock Komsomol squad named after Nikolai Ostrovsky. More than a thousand young men and women from 40 territories, regions, autonomous and union republics came to build Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station, city, LPK.
- August 7 - the impeller of the first start-up unit is lowered into the crater and installed in working condition.
- August 13 - the first two 17-tonne panels of the roof of the machine hall were laid GES.
- August 31 - the motor ship "Ilimsk" delivered the impellers of the second and third electric machines.
- October 11 - flooding began Ust-Ilimsk reservoir. Closed the first of the seven bottom holes of the dam.
- October 15 - dam GES blocked the flow of the Angara. Started filling reservoirs Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station.
- 15th of November - flooded territory Lower Silesian
- December 4th - legendary Losia forever disappeared under the waters Ust-Ilim Sea. Every day it rises to 60 centimeters. The area of the reservoir exceeded 500 square kilometers.
- December 6 - Experts of Hydroelectromontage under the leadership of A. M. Velichko, began testing the first starting unit.
- December 20 - the site went under water, where it was built 343 years ago Ilimsky burg
- December 20 - at 17.25. local time, the first electric machine of the Ust-Ilimsk hydroelectric complex came to life. At 9/21, the second unit was put into idle.
- December 29th - Two starting units of the station were put under industrial load.
- December 30th - gave the industrial current the third unit Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station. The total capacity of the hydroelectric station reached 720 thousand kilowatts.
- 31th of December - three units Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station taken by the state commission into operation with an "excellent" rating.
- Chronology of the most important dates and events of Ust-Ilimsk - on the site of MUK "Centralized Library System" in Ust-Ilimsk
- Once upon a time there were people at the bottom of the Ust-Ilim Sea