Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
(redirected from "1973»)
- Start of construction Ust-Ilimsk timber industry complex
- January 18 - Opened cinema "Spring".
- January 30 - open Kindergarten № 7 "Forget-Me-Not".
- February 23 - The installers of the N. Igumnov brigade installed the first link of the turbine water conduit.
- 10th of March - a six-stringed circuit of electric wires of almost kilometer length connected the open-worked 90-meter supports of the right and left banks at Tolstoy Cape.
- September 5 - welding of the stator of the turbine of the first starting unit of the HPP was completed. The installation of the spiral chamber began.
- 16 of September - A caravan of ships delivered a barge with a turbine wheel to the lower bay pier of the Ust-Ilimsk hydroelectric complex.
- November 4th - the state commission with the rating "excellent" put into operation the Khrebtovaya-Ust-Ilimskaya railway line, on the same day the first passenger train arrived at the terminal station.
- 27th of December - Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR workers settlement Ust-Ilimsk transformed into a city of regional subordination.
- December 30th - to the dam Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station laid millionth cubic meter of concrete.
- Calendar of significant dates for 2013