Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
- in February on Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station cosmonaut German Titov arrived
- April 1 - The department of private security at the Department of Internal Affairs was opened
- 12 June - Opening of the children's camp Losyonok
- July, 12 - in Moscow, a general agreement was signed between the countries of Eastern Europe, united in the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (CMEA), on the joint creation and construction of a pulp plant for a timber processing complex in the Ust-Ilimsk region. This date can rightly be considered a birthday Ust-Ilimsk LPK.
- The railway from Khrebtovaya station, 215 km long, was commissioned.
- Ust-Ilimsk - the city of three shock Komsomol construction projects
- Calendar of significant dates for 2012