Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
(redirected from "1968»)
- The first newspaper of the city and region began to appear. Ust-Ilim truth
- Ust-Ilimsk hydrometeorological center was opened to hydrometeorize the construction of the Ust-Ilimsk hydroelectric station
- February, 15 -
- By decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, it was separated from the Bratsk region and formed Ust-Ilimsky district with the center of the city of Ust-Ilim.
- the opening of the registry office took place
- Kindergarten Kid in the village Zheleznodorozhny
- April 22 - the first concrete was laid in the pit of the Ust-Ilimsk HPP
- June 6 -
- opening of the N1 City Hospital
- the opening of the children's music school N1 (Music Department of the school of arts N1).
- August 18 -
- Ust-Ilim Court opened
- Ust-Ilim prosecutor's office opened
- August, 26th - Ambulance Station was opened.
- September 1 -
- Comprehensive school N1 was opened in the village of Zheleznodorozhny.
- is open comprehensive school N2
- October 11 - An obelisk was laid near Tolstoy Cape in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Leninist Komsomol.
- October 12 - the first issue of the newspaper was published “Ust-Ilim truth».
- November 5 - Ust-Ilim hydroelectric station was named after the Lenin Komsomol by order of the Minister of Energy and Electrification of the USSR P. S. Neporozhny.
- Once upon a time there were people at the bottom of the Ust-Ilim Sea
- Calendar of significant dates for 2013