Material from Ust-Ilim Wikipedia
[to rule] Conditions
Invited are teams representing families, organizations, institutions, enterprises of the city, groups of schools, educational institutions of primary vocational education, higher and secondary vocational educational institutions, delegations of public and non-profit organizations, neighborhood councils, political parties, etc. Teams should have the necessary tools and gloves.
During the competition, a sale of kebabs and hot tea cooked in a samovar on wood, a tea ceremony, rental of skates, skis, horseback riding, and a snow hill were organized at the site.
In the building of the resort "Rus" there is a bar. The range of milkshakes, ice cream, pastry "Rusich" on mineral water, etc.
[to rule] Members
[to rule] schedule
- 11.00 - 11.30 Registration of teams, opening of the competition, greeting participants.
- 11.30.-12.30. Sculpting snowmen, games.
- 12.30 - 13.00 Tour of the resort "Rus".
- 13.00.-13.40. Presentation of snowshoe.
- 13.40.-14.00. Summing up the competition.
- 14.20.-15.00. Disco.